A View from Afar – LIVE @ MIDDAY Thursday September 30: In this podcast, Paul G. Buchanan and Selwyn Manning will analyse the AUKUS Alliance and will deep-dive into:
- How the AUKUS Alliance has triggered a geopolitical realignment.
- Why has this Anglophone AUKUS alliance formed? And what’s the fallout?
- What does China do now?
- How will Australia assert itself as the Southern Hemisphere’s military great power?
- How does the AUKUS Alliance impact on the applied foreign policies of regional independent nations like New Zealand and indeed the ASEAN economies?
- Where to from here for France and Europe, China and South East Asian nations, and New Zealand?
Join Paul and Selwyn for this LIVE recording of this podcast and remember any comments you make while live can be included in this programme.
You can comment on this debate by clicking on one of these social media channels and interacting in the social media’s comment area. Here are the links:
Threat.Technology placed A View from Afar at 9th in its 20 Best Defence Security Podcasts of 2021 category. You can follow A View from Afar via our affiliate syndicators.