Content on Evening Report is the work of the specific reporters, authors, analysts, and commentators and is not necessarily representative of Evening Report, nor should the content be interpreted as asserted statements of validity by Evening Report, its parent company Multimedia Investments Ltd, nor its editor.
Specific items or content submitted to Evening Report are for the purpose of publishing on EveningReport.nz and/or other Multimedia Investments Ltd publications, including its syndication platforms connected to third-party content sharing arrangements.
Copyright of this content is asserted by Evening Report, its parent company Multimedia Investments Ltd, and may be syndicated to other outlets that are either owned by, or in a content-sharing relationship with, Multimedia Investments Ltd.
Intellectual property rights are claimed by Evening Report for all content published on this website and its other platforms, including content syndicated via Evening Report’s parent company, Multimedia Investments Ltd, in as far as the published works or content. The work or content, in its submitted raw form, remains the property of the author/s and Evening Report and Multimedia Investments Ltd acknowledges the right of submitters to republish her or his work elsewhere without Evening Report nor Multimedia Investments Ltd having any claim to it.
However, unless you are the author of the specific article (in which case you are excluded from the following), all content on Evening Report requires the permission of the editor before it can be copied or lifted from EveningReport.nz for the purpose of republishing it elsewhere.
Such permission may be obtained from the Evening Report editor via the form below.
Should permission to republish be granted:
You are free to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — (unless a contractual arrangement has been entered into with Multimedia Investments Ltd giving permission to republish on commercial terms agreed by Multimedia Investments Ltd) You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
With the understanding that any of the above conditions can be waived should permission be granted by the Evening Report editor.
Fair Use Rights — Evening Report acknowledges your fair use rights on the following basis:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author’s moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
For clarification, contact the Evening Report editor via the form below.